Monday 3 - 7 Tues. through Friday 1 - 5 Saturday 10 - 2 Sunday Closed
Monday 3 - 7
Tues. through Friday 1 - 5
Saturday 10 - 2
Programs & Special Events - Fillmore & Piru Library Event Calendar
- Every Wednesday at 2pm: Storytime and craft; open to all ages!
- Animal theme stories and craft Wednesdays 2pm
- Every day - Books, Games & Puzzles!
- Looking for more events? See our system-wide calendar
- Piru Library is located at 3811 Center Street. View map.
- The Vista bus comes to the Library; patrons call for bus.
- Want to know how to get a library card, borrow a book and more? See our FAQ page.
- Access the library catalog from home.
- Library staff will answer your research questions.
- If a book you want is not available at your local library, it can be be ordered from other libraries.
- Telephone questions will be answered during open hours. Call (805) 521-1753.
- Six Internet computers are available for public use. Computers are filtered for use by customers under 18.
- Basic Internet assistance is available.
- Self-serve copy machines are available. Copies are ten cents each.
- Homework Centers are available in most Ventura County Libraries. Click here to see locations and times open.
- Need help finding Accelerated Reader books? Use AR Book Finder to find out which books are at your child's AR level as well as their point values.
- Fillmore & Piru Library Event Calendar
- Book Drop: the book drop is red and is located on the sidewalk in front of the library.
- Three months of the Ventura County Star newspaper is kept at the Piru Library.
- Piru Library has current magazines and a large collection of books on tape.
- County of Ventura
- Kathy Long Supervisor, County of Ventura
- Fillmore Unified School District
- Ventura County Genealogical Society Home Page and Genealogical Library