ReferenceUSA training on job searching, business tips and more!
ReferenceUSA will be offering six different classes available online February through March 2013. ReferenceUSA is a great database for job hunters as well as those looking to start a new business. These hour-long sessions will cover the basics of getting started and the essentials of using ReferenceUSA for a variety of subjects:
* Search Essentials - Fridays at 9am
* Career Search Strategies - Weds. at 12:30pm
* Start, Manage & Grow Your Business - alt. Mon. at 12:30pm
* People Who Seek People - alt. Mon. at 12:30pm
* Consumer & Lifestyle Data - alt. Tues. at 12:30pm
* ReferenceUSA Mapping - alt. Tues. at 12:30pm
This is also a great opportunity for current users to learn some new tips, tricks and techniques. Lots of time will be reserved at the end of the session for questions.
To explore ReferenceUSA - see the eLibrary under Subjects "Business", "Careers & Jobs" or "Phone Books".