The OverDrive Digital Bookmobile National Tour will make two stops at Ventura County Library locations in February 2014:
- Tuesday, February 11th from 11am to 5pm -- E.P. Foster Library sponsors the event at Ventura Community Park at 910 Kimball Rd. in Ventura, CA.
- Wednesday, February 12th from 10:30am to 4:30pm -- Ray D. Prueter Library at 510 Park Avenue in Port Hueneme, CA.
These events are free!
- Readers will learn how to download eBooks from the library through demonstrations and videos.
- A gadget gallery—featuring Kindle®, iPod® touch, Android™ tablet, NOOK™, Sony® Reader™, BlackBerry®, Windows® Phone, and more, will help visitors discover portable devices compatible with Ventura County Library’s OverDrive download service.
- Ventura County Library cardholders can also check out and download digital titles anytime, anywhere, by visiting http://vencolibrary.lib.overdrive.com/.
A "Kids Can!" event with Gail Hercher - today Make a Book.
A "Kids Can!" event with Gail Hercher - today Giant Envelope.
A "Kids Can" event with Gail Hercher, today - Origami Box.
A "Kids Can" event with Gail Hercher. Today, Weaving with Paper.
Storytime and craft.
Storytime and craft every 1st and 3rd Thursday.
Ventura Neighborhood for Learning staff bring storytime to Avenue - parents with children 2-4 yrs. welcome
- TAG (Teen Activity Group) meets every month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Now is the time to join TAG, if you want to share ideas, meet new people and have a great time shaping the library teen program.
- Members duties include promoting / co-hosting teen events & participating in library activities. Members also provide general feedback on various aspects of the teen programs: reviewing books, movies, music and other media plus suggestions for the Teen Collection.
- Active members will get credit towards School Community Services Hours
- TAG meetings are at E. P. Foster Library, in the Young Adult area, on the 2nd floor.
- For more info contact: Star or Jane at (805) 648-2716