Foster Library Presents: Mystic in Your Kitchen. Saturday from 5pm to 6pm The Mystic will be demonstrating. Learn to use Natural, Karmic-less ingredients. Raise your body frequency to a higher standard. Enjoy better health and well-being.
Doug's Five Step Method for Navigating the Internet - Get Ready to Surf the Net with Know-How!
At Oak Park Library in the small meeting room, join us for a discussion of Jeannette Walls' The Silver Star on Monday, November 18 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Held at the Wedgewood Banquet Center at 5880 Olivas Park Drive, in Ventura 93003
- A night of fun supporting READ Ventura County Library Adult Literacy Program
- Only $5 admission for audience members
- Interested in participating on a team? Please call READ Ventura County Library at (805) 677-7160
- This event is hosted by the Rotary Club of Ventura-South
- More information
Foster Library Topping Room- Friday Night Flicks
This months movie follows a couple in a period of mid-life transistion. The kids, the mortgage, what could go wrong?
Foster - Topping Room Lawyers in the Library-Wednesday October 16th
Our Lawyers in the Library Series presents Estate Planning
Local Attorney Michael Williams of Grey Law will discuss:
- Avoiding Probate and more!
Foster - 2nd Floor- Flickr
Learn How to Post Your Photos Online
- Share photos with family and friends
- Yahoo account required
- Bring your own Flash Drive with pictures if you want experience
Foster Topping Room - Write Your Own Adventure Tuesday October 15th.
Local Author Craig Carey discusses the ups and downs of writing a book on hiking. Carey created a book based on his passion for hiking that could be shared with others.
- Interactive workshop with Jeff Simeon founder of Birdeez
- Learn the basics of bird watching and bird identification
- Parents and children use play, observation, and smart phones to connect nature