Beginning April 1st, CSU and Foster Library will present a Lecture Series that will continue into succeeding months held in the Topping Room. Topics will range.
Ray D. Prueter Library
- Have you written a book? Are you planning to write one?
- Learn the most important steps in the editing process with Mary Embree
- More information
This is a presentation about how Ventura Water helps our community
This is a presentation about the different ways in which Ventura Water helps our community.
Older adults will learn about travel opportunities with Road Scholar.
Turn your family history into a variety of interesting stories. Make your ancestors come alive on paper. Learn the most important elements of writing. Sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
Free session, registration is required. Call (805)983-3636 for more information. In this session, parents will learn how to provide a positive learning environment for children, use assertive discipline, have realistic expectations and take care of yourself, and balance work and family responsibilities.
Simi Valley Library
- Going Green @ the Library and Family Fest @ the Library
- Storyteller Jim Cogan
- performances at 1:30pm and 3pm
- Celebrate all things green!
- St. Patrick's Day, recycling and Spring!
- Wear green!
- Book recycling - bring a gently used children's book and recycle it with a different book from the book store