This is a presentation about the different ways in which Ventura Water helps our community.
Older adults will learn about travel opportunities with Road Scholar.
Turn your family history into a variety of interesting stories. Make your ancestors come alive on paper. Learn the most important elements of writing. Sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
Free session, registration is required. Call (805)983-3636 for more information. In this session, parents will learn how to provide a positive learning environment for children, use assertive discipline, have realistic expectations and take care of yourself, and balance work and family responsibilities.
Simi Valley Library
- Going Green @ the Library and Family Fest @ the Library
- Storyteller Jim Cogan
- performances at 1:30pm and 3pm
- Celebrate all things green!
- St. Patrick's Day, recycling and Spring!
- Wear green!
- Book recycling - bring a gently used children's book and recycle it with a different book from the book store
Search for books, use advanced searching and place a request by logging in to your account. You will be amazed at what our catalog can do! Level: Beginner
Creating a document; using a template to make a flyer/resume/calendar. Level: Beginner
Rosie Ornelas, Volunteer Coordinator for the city of Ventura, will speakabout Volunteer opportunities in the area. Feel free to bring in lunch!
Ray D. Prueter Library
- Featuring authors Mary Main and Cathy Thomason
- An overview of their book for elementary school children, African Americans in Law and Politics
- The authors will also provide a glimpse into the process of writing the book in sixty days
- More information