"EVERYONE LOVES A MYSTERY; FOUR AUTHORS DISCUSS WHODONIT"? THE GROUP, SISTERS IN CRIME, WILL VISIT AVENUE LIBRARY. FOUR MYSTERY WRITERS, DR. JOAN BLACHER, SHEILA LOWE, SALLY CARPENTER AND PAUL D. MARKS, WILL HOLD AN INFORMAL PANEL DISCUSSION AND Q&A ABOUT THIS FAVORITE LITERARY GENRE.
READ Tour at 801 S. Victoria Ave, Room 200B
(SBBT Community Room - across from the Government Center and on Thille Street opposite SB Bank & Trust)
- One hour information session for the public
- Explaining the services provided by the READ Adult Literacy Program
- For more information, call 805-677-7160
Group "Lucky Break" to perform in the Topping Room.
A tea party demonstration and talk with Susanne from Rosie Lee Imports will be held in the Topping Room.Tea and biscuits will be served !
Simi Valley Library Community Room
- Eleanor, Lucy, and the Man in the Middle: A Perspective on FDR
- Join dramatist Martha Abbey Miller and learn more in a interesting and insightful romp through an important part of history
- Hosted by The Simi Valley Friends of the Library
Dramatically improve your health and energy with mouthwatering recipes that can help you !
A three step practical apporoach to home ownership.
A presentation by local trail writer Craig R.Carey.
Oak View Library
- Stories, poetry, music, refreshments & more
- See FLYER for details
- Fillmore Reads - every month on the last Thursday at 6pm
- Refreshments and discussion
- Offered by Fillmore Library and the Soroptomists International of Fillmore