Target = age 18 and older
Friday, May 4, 2012 - 7:30pm - 10:00pm
E.P. Foster Library
- Race against the clock ..... and your friends
- Presented by: Youth Activity Council & E.P. Foster Library
- Sponsored by the San Buenaventura Friends of the Library
- More information
Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- The Human Library works exactly like a normal library. There is only one difference: the ‘books’ in the Human Library are human beings, and the ‘books’ and readers are entering into a personal dialogue.
- The 'reader' can be anybody who is ready to learn about another person’s experiences.
- Ojai Human Library Catalog
- 070.92 - Mr. Underground
- 211.8 - Living without God - This book can be opened at any chapter
- 362.41 - Traveling with a seeing-eye cat
- 616.001 - Holistic Healing Practitioner, Educator and Artist
- 628.925 - Rescue Supervisor and Firefighter 1957-1978
- 641.853 - How to make Chocolate Candy
- 910.924 - The Globe-Trotter: from American girl to world citizen
- 914.82 - Living in Other Cultures – learning that different is not wrong
- 974.72 - Growing up Above the Bakery in Brooklyn – 1940’s
- More information
Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Simi Valley Library
- Performances by storyteller and author Antonio Sacre at 1:30pm & 3pm
- Story Corners
- Coloring stations
- Book sales & signing
- Free for all ages!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Recorded Books is offering an online webinar
- Learn about how to download audiobooks
- Learn how to create an account, install the OneClickdigital Media Manager, search for content, manage checkouts, download and transfer audiobooks
- Register here!
Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 10:00am - 11:00am
- Fillmore Library: Author Book Reading
- Author Niki Bahara will Present Her Award Winning Book: Unpaved Road.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Oak Park Library
- Tuesday, April 17 at 7 pm
- Experience Anne Frank's story in a new way, come inside her life and heart.
- For more information, click here
Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
"The Clean Slate Accord" Excerpts from the sci-fi novella presented by Sofia Diana Gabel.