Simi Valley Library
- Going Green @ the Library and Family Fest @ the Library
- Storyteller Jim Cogan
- performances at 1:30pm and 3pm
- Celebrate all things green!
- St. Patrick's Day, recycling and Spring!
- Wear green!
- Book recycling - bring a gently used children's book and recycle it with a different book from the book store
Search for books, use advanced searching and place a request by logging in to your account. You will be amazed at what our catalog can do! Level: Beginner
Creating a document; using a template to make a flyer/resume/calendar. Level: Beginner
Rosie Ornelas, Volunteer Coordinator for the city of Ventura, will speakabout Volunteer opportunities in the area. Feel free to bring in lunch!
Ray D. Prueter Library
- Featuring authors Mary Main and Cathy Thomason
- An overview of their book for elementary school children, African Americans in Law and Politics
- The authors will also provide a glimpse into the process of writing the book in sixty days
- More information
Para apuntarse a esta clase o recibir mas informacion sobre el programa de Triple P, favor de llamar a City Impact: (805) 983-3636 ex. 103
Triple P Parenting Class. You must sign up first!