Sending a Print Job, Method 1: Email Attachment
- Login to your email account.
- Send/forward an email to the library’s Self Service Print Release Station email@example.com with the document to be printed inserted as an attachment.
*Please note, two documents will be sent. The first will be a header message from your email account, the second will be the attachment.
Sending a Print Job, Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- Go to https://www.printeron.net/vcl/oakview
- Select Black and White printer.
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
- Printing from a website: copy & paste the site's URL into the text box.
- Printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Print Release Station at Oak View Library.
Sending a Print Job, Method 3: PrinterOn App
Download and install PrinterOn app* from your device's app store.
Printing @ the Library’s Self Service Print Release Station
- At the Station, select Release a Print Job.
- Enter your email address, select OK.
- Select the job(s) you wish to print and select Print.
- A window will pop up with the total cost of the print job(s).
- Select Pay from Vending Device.
- Insert cash or coins into coin machine, located next to the Print Release Station. The charge for printing is $.10 (ten cents) per page.
- Select OK. The job(s) will then be released to the printer.