Classes, Special Events, and More
- VCL Event Calendar
- Join our Virtual Storytime! Storytime is a great way to introduce early literacy. Enjoy stories, music, movement, and a simple craft.
Two meeting rooms are available for public use for a fee. Reservations are necessary for both rooms. Phone the library for more information (818)889-2239.
- The Film and Lecture Room seats 40 people and has a podium and a DVD/Video player.
- The DVD/Video player is connected to a projector that also has a laptop connection. Please bring your own cable for connecting with your laptop.
- The Conference Room has a large conference table and approximately 16 chairs.
- Public computers have an "Ease of Access" shortcut on the desktop allowing users to select from Windows-based accessibility options such as a magnifier, a narrator (users must bring their own earbuds or headphones to use), an on-screen keyboard, or high visual contract settings.
Send a print from your home computer, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere (library, home, or office) and come to the library to pick it up. The charge for printing is $.10 per page (black and white only).
See the Oak Park Library Wireless Printing Instructions.