In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed)
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
Due to mandatory limitations on the number of people allowed to use services at a time, we strongly recommend contacting your local library to make an appointment to use the browsing and computer services. Walk ups will be accommodated as space allows.
|Monday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Tuesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Wednesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Thursday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Saturday:||Walk up holds pick up 10am - 3pm|
Classes, Special Events, and More
Meeting Room Rentals
Due to the pandemic, these rooms are not currently available.
A small public meeting room is available for $10.00 per use. The Avenue Library meeting room has 16 chairs, a projection screen and room darkening shades. To rent the room please follow these steps:
- Read the Avenue Library Meeting Room Rental Agreement
- Check the calendar to see if your desired date is available (click on the event to view time range)
- Fill out the online form with as much detail as possible
- Public computers have an "Ease of Access" shortcut on the desktop allowing users to select from Windows-based accessibility options such as a magnifier, a narrator (users must bring their own earbuds or headphones to use), an on-screen keyboard, or high visual contract settings.
Wireless printing is currently available at Avenue, Oak View, Prueter, and Saticoy Libraries.
Send a print from your home computer, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere (library, home, or office) and come to the library to pick it up. The charge for printing is $.10 per page (black and white only).
See the Avenue Library Wireless Printing Instructions.