Book drops, phone service, and walk up holds pick up are available at all 12 VCL locations!
More information about walk up holds pick up here.
Need a computer to complete the 2020 Census? Find out more here.
Oak Park Library
|Monday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Tuesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Wednesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Thursday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Saturday:||Walk up holds pick up 10am - 3pm|
Due to the pandemic, these rooms are not currently available.
Two meeting rooms are available for public use for a fee. Reservations are necessary for both rooms. Phone the library for more information (818)889-2239.
- The Film and Lecture Room seats 40 people and has a podium and a DVD/Video player.
- The DVD/Video player is connected to a projector that also has a laptop connection. Please bring your own cable for connecting with your laptop.
- The Conference Room has a large conference table and approximately 16 chairs.
Classes, Special Events, and More
- VCL Event Calendar
- Join our Virtual Storytime! Dates and time on our main page - Storytime is a great way to introduce early literacy. Enjoy stories, music, movement, and a simple craft.
- Public computers have an "Ease of Access" shortcut on the desktop allowing users to select from Windows-based accessibility options such as a magnifier, a narrator (users must bring their own earbuds or head phones to use), an on-screen keyboard, or high visual contract settings.