Some branches have new hours! More information about walk up holds pick up here.
Oak Park Library
|Monday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Tuesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Wednesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Thursday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Saturday:||Walk up holds pick up 10am - 3pm|
Classes, Special Events, and More
- VCL Event Calendar
- Join our Virtual Storytime! Storytime is a great way to introduce early literacy. Enjoy stories, music, movement, and a simple craft.
Due to the pandemic, these rooms are not currently available.
Two meeting rooms are available for public use for a fee. Reservations are necessary for both rooms. Phone the library for more information (818)889-2239.
- The Film and Lecture Room seats 40 people and has a podium and a DVD/Video player.
- The DVD/Video player is connected to a projector that also has a laptop connection. Please bring your own cable for connecting with your laptop.
- The Conference Room has a large conference table and approximately 16 chairs.
- Public computers have an "Ease of Access" shortcut on the desktop allowing users to select from Windows-based accessibility options such as a magnifier, a narrator (users must bring their own earbuds or headphones to use), an on-screen keyboard, or high visual contract settings.
Wireless printing during modified walk-up service hours is available for small print jobs. Requests must be received before the final hour of the business day and are subject to quantity limits and staff availability. Please call Oak Park Library at (818) 889-2239 during open hours for details and instructions.
Send a print from your home computer, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere (library, home, or office) and come to the library to pick it up. The charge for printing is $.10 per page (black and white only).
See the Oak Park Library Wireless Printing Instructions.