In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed) En Español
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
|Monday:||Walk up holds pick up 1 - 6pm|
|Tuesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1 - 6pm|
|Wednesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1 - 6pm|
|Thursday:||Walk up holds pick up 1 - 6pm|
|Friday:||Walk up holds pick up 1 - 6pm|
|Saturday:||Walk up holds pick up 10am - 3pm|
Classes, Special Events, and More
Meeting Room Rentals
Due to the pandemic, these rooms are not currently available.
The Twice-Sold Tales meeting room at the Ojai Library is available for use by the public.
- The room has a maximum occupancy of 39 persons.
- There are tables, chairs, and audiovisual equipment available for use.
- Rental fees are $25 for up to three hours of use, and $25 for each additional three hour block or part thereof. A $150 security deposit is also required.
- The room is currently only available for use during library open hours (see above).
In order to rent our meeting room, please follow these steps:
- Read the Policy of Use document to ensure that the space will fit your needs.
- Contact the Ojai Library by phone or email using the contact information on this page to inquire whether your desired dates and times are available.
- Fill out the Application for Use and bring it with you along with your payment and deposit to the Ojai Library. Payment must be made between the hours of 12 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Library staff will direct you from there. Please review the Reservation Procedure and Rules of Conduct for more information.
- Public computers have an "Ease of Access" shortcut on the desktop allowing users to select from Windows-based accessibility options such as a magnifier, a narrator (users must bring their own earbuds or headphones to use), an on-screen keyboard, or high visual contract settings.
Wireless printing is not currently available. We look forward to offering this service again in the near future.
Send a print from your home computer, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere (library, home, or office) and come to the library to pick it up. The charge for printing in black and white is $.10 per page and $.50 per page in color.
See the Ojai Library Wireless Printing Instructions