Join us for an interactive financial workshop hosted by Ventura County Credit Union, tailored just for teens and young adults!
Attendees will learn:
• Managing money effectively
• Preparing for common upcoming bills
• Opening checking and savings accounts
• Establishing credit (and use it wisely)
• Investing options and more!
Recommended for ages 15 - 19. If you or someone you know is interested in attending this FREE workshop, please RSVP below! Parents are welcome to attend.
Free and open to the community. Sign-up here: https://mbr411.com/u1ox9