In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed)
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
Due to mandatory limitations on the number of people allowed to use services at a time, we strongly recommend contacting your local library to make an appointment to use the browsing and computer services. Walk ups will be accommodated as space allows.
Meeting rooms are not currently available for rental.
- Library locations listed below have meeting rooms available for use by the public.
- The rooms vary in size and accommodations depending on the location.
- Each library has its own set of rules regarding use of the space.
- For more information on specific meeting room policies and procedures, please follow the links below: