Induction Cooktop Kit
Induction cooktops have many benefits over gas and electric ranges. They cook faster, temperature is more precise and easier to control, and they eliminate the indoor air pollution of gas appliances. Use the cooktop and supplies to test a variety of different recipes, and when residents are finished, they can keep the magnet and return the other items to the library.
Provided through a partnership with 3C-REN (Tri-County Regional Energy Network), induction cooktops are the quicker, safer, more climate-friendly way to cook!
Please be sure to review the contents, guidelines, directions, and policies below and request an Induction Cooktop Kit here.
- Induction Cooktop Kits will only be checked out to those 18 years of age or older.
- The loan period for Induction Cooktop Kits is three weeks. This loan period may not be extended or renewed.
- Patrons must read and sign the waiver (mandatory for check-out).
- Only one Induction Cooktop Kit per person can be checked out at a time.
- Kit contents should be returned to the Library in the same condition as when borrowed.
Stuff to Bring Back:
- 1 Induction cooktop
- 1 Induction-compatible pan with lid
- 1 3C-REN tote bag
Stuff to Keep:
- 1 Informational sheet on getting started with induction cooking
- 1 Complimentary magnet to test home cookware
- 1 Flyer with survey link and cleaning directions for return
Forms and Information
- 3C-REN Induction Cooktop Policy and Waiver
- 3C-REN Induction Cooktop Informational sheet
- Induction Cooktop User Manual
- Cleaning Directions and Survey Flyer