Connected California: Digital Navigators
Free One-On-One Help By Phone For California Residents To:
- Find free or low-cost internet service.
- Find free or low-cost devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Learn basic computer skills like how to use the internet or set up an email.
- Find and use online resources to improve your life. Take classes, apply for jobs, and more!
How It Works:
- Contact the Digital Navigators by voicemail, text, email, or through their website.
- A navigator will respond within 24 hours of reaching out, Monday through Friday.
- Your navigator will work with you one-on-one by phone to discuss your needs and help you.
Get connected with kind and skilled experts, Digital Navigators, who can offer patient and personalized assistance in English and Spanish:
This is a free service supported by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.