Ventura County Library offers scanning and copying capability at all locations.
- Black & white copies are $.10 (ten cents) each.
- Color copies are $.50 (fifty cents) each.
- There is no charge for other services:
- Scan books and documents (color, black and white, grayscale)
- Save to USB ‘jump drive’
- Convert scanned documents to PDF, searchable PDF and Word files
- Upload to Google Drive and OneDrive
- Send to a mobile phone, iPad or Android tablet.
For select locations, see: Color Printing
Looking for a location near you? See below: