In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed)
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
Due to mandatory limitations on the number of people allowed to use services at a time, we strongly recommend contacting your local library to make an appointment to use the browsing and computer services. Walk ups will be accommodated as space allows.
Ventura County Library offers faxing, scanning, and copying capability at select locations.
- Fax individual pages for $1.00 (one dollar) each.
- Black & white copies are $.10 (ten cents) each.
- Color copies are $.50 (fifty cents) each - available at select locations.
- There is no charge for other services:
- Scan books and documents (color, black and white, grayscale)
- Save to USB ‘jump drive’
- Convert scanned documents to PDF, searchable PDF and Word files
- Upload to Google Drive and OneDrive
- Send to a mobile phone, iPad or Android tablet.
- Looking for a location near you? Scroll down to find those with this service.
For select locations, see: Color Printing