In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed)
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
Due to mandatory limitations on the number of people allowed to use services at a time, we strongly recommend contacting your local library to make an appointment to use the browsing and computer services. Walk ups will be accommodated as space allows.
Ventura County Library provides self service stations for customers.
- The machines are easy to use:
1) Select language
2) Scan your library card
3) Place your items on the pad (up to or less than 10 works best)
4) Press continue when the titles show “checkout successful.”
5) For your receipt, select the button to print or not to print
- All Ventura County Libraries have self-checks.
- Looking for a location near you? See below: