In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed)
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
Due to mandatory limitations on the number of people allowed to use services at a time, we strongly recommend contacting your local library to make an appointment to use the browsing and computer services. Walk ups will be accommodated as space allows.
Ventura County Library’s public wireless provides seamless customer Internet availability across all our library branches.
- Set up your login once at any branch and you only need to accept our Internet Policy to access.
- No library card or pin number is needed to access our wireless.
- All Ventura County Library branches have free wifi from 7am to 7pm.
- Even with the inside of our buildings closed to the public, this wifi can often be accessed outside the building.
- Looking for a location near you? See below.