Weekly Storytimes (Birth to Five Years)
- E.P. Foster Library, Ventura: MONDAYS at 10:30am Will be going on a break from 06/20 to 07/25. From 08/01, Family Storytime will be inside on the 2nd Floor space: 651 East Main Street, Ventura 93001
- Fillmore - Mobile Library: TUESDAYS at 10:30am At Central Park outside Fillmore City Hall: 250 Central Ave, Fillmore 93015
- Ray D. Prueter Library, Port Hueneme: TUESDAYS at 10:30am Outside in front of the library: 510 Park Avenue, Port Hueneme 93041
- Oak View Library: TUESDAYS at 2:30pm Beginning June 14, outside under the tree by the front door, weather permitting: 555 Mahoney Avenue, Oak View CA 93022 Stay for the Play to Learn group which meets directly after Storytime, from 3-3:30pm in the O.V. Library Community Room.
- Hill Road Library, Ventura: WEDNESDAYS at 10:30am Indoors in the Children's area: 1070 South Hill Road, Ventura 93003
- Oak Park Library: THURSDAYS at 10:30am Indoors in the Community Room: 899 North Kanan Road, Oak Park CA 91377
- Meiners Oaks - Mobile Library: FRIDAYS at 10:30am At Meiners Oaks Elementary School campus: 400 South Lomita Avenue, Ojai 93023
Monthly Outdoor Storytimes (Birth to Five Years)
- Ojai - Mobile Library: Second Thursday of the Month at 3:30pm At the Ojai Community Farmer's Market: 414 E. Ojai Ave. Ojai, CA 93023
- Ventura - Mobile Library: Third Saturday of the Month at 10:30am At the Ventura College Weekend Marketplace: 4667 Telegraph Road, Ventura CA 93003
- Tuesdays at 7pm - Bilingual Bedtime Stories
- Saturdays at 10:30am - Saturday Stories
More information on the Library Events Calendar
Subscribe to our Ventura County Library YouTube Channel for playlists that feature Storytimes, Songs & Rhymes, Bilingual Stories & Songs, Picture Book and Chapter Book Read-Alouds.
More Story Links
- Storytime From Space Astronauts on the International Space Station read stories and conduct science experiments.
- Storyline Online Actors read children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations. Sponsored by the SAG-AFTRA Foundation.
- Books to Reassure Young Kids During Covid-19 Isolation Links curated by the County of Ventura Human Services Agency.