Reading Resources for Teens
Welcome to the reading resources page for teens. Below are various resources including our primary resource CloudLibrary for eBooks and eAudibooks.
And since you're reading, why not join our Reading Challenge for kids, teens and adults? Read books for a chance to earn prizes. Happy Reading!
Ventura County Library's primary source for downloadable audiobooks and ebooks for all ages. Set up your free account with your library card number.
ADDITIONAL EDUCATIONAL WEBSITES CURRENTLY OFFERING FREE DIGITAL AUDIOBOOKS AND EBOOKS:
- Audible Stories Access to audiobooks in the following categories: Harry Potter, Littlest Listeners, Elementary, Tween, and Teen.
- AudioBookCloud Access to digital audiobooks for teens.
- Open Library for Students Digital books and resources curated for a K-12 audience. A free account is required. Open Library is run by the non-profit organization, Internet Archive.
- TeenBookCloud This is an online collection of ebooks, enhanced novels, graphic novels, videos and audio books, which offers students and adults of all reading levels access to an amazing range of content. This special collection will be available through August 31st and is accessible from the link above.
- Virtual Library Comic Convention - Califa Group has partnered with BiblioLabs to bring Virtual Library Comic Convention. A collection of comics that will be free to libraries and patrons in California through August 31st, serving as a valuable tool in statewide summer reading program support for all libraries.