First - be sure you have entered your 14 digit barcode correctly. There may be several reasons access is blocked:
- Authentication issues - many online resources require entry from our eLibrary page. If you try to bookmark the site URL, you may have trouble accessing the resource. Try again by navigating to our eLibrary page and clicking on the online resource link.
- Firewall issues - if you are accessing the page from behind a company or personal firewall, there may be issues with access to the page itself or some resources.
- Maintenance - occasionally, online resources are offline for maintenance.
- Technical problems - it may be that one of many systems by which you connect has caused an interruption (phone lines, internet service providers, servers, etc.) If you feel the problem is on our end, please send a note through Contact Us with the information itemized below.
- The name of the online resource
- As much information as possible about how you got to the online resource
- When you were denied access; the date and time of day
- Access denied or error message screenshot