Coursera’s mission is to help individuals build the skills they need for in-demand jobs. Offered thanks to the California State Library.
- Provides learners with access to more than 5,000 courses and certifications led by top businesses, universities, and organizations.
- Courses include English for Business and Entrepreneurship (ESL), Foundations of Public Health Practice, Become an EMT, Bookkeeping Basics, Introduction to Google Docs, Design a Restaurant Menu, Food and Beverage Management, and Branding: The Creative Journey.
- Contains “Gateway Certification,” a program for people without a college degree and with no experience in the field, built by leading companies such as Google. Facebook, and Salesforce.
- Subtitles in more than 50 languages.
- The California State Library funded this online resource
Once you create your account, download the app or use it through a browser:
This resource is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library through September 30, 2024.