In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed)
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
Due to mandatory limitations on the number of people allowed to use services at a time, we strongly recommend contacting your local library to make an appointment to use the browsing and computer services. Walk ups will be accommodated as space allows.
All libraries have computers available for public use.
- Access the Internet
- Computers have Microsoft Office products
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint (some have Publisher)
- Black and white printing - available at all locations
- Color Printing - available at select locations
- Wireless Printing - available at select locations
- Your library card barcode provides access to the public computers.
- Your computing session is subject to time limits and availability.
- Please see our policies:
- Additionally, all Ventura County Libraries have wireless access.
- All Ventura County Libraries have computer labs (Saticoy Library has a laptop kiosk).
- See below to find a location near you.